Coaching and Mentoring
Coaching and Mentoring can be effective approaches to developing employees. Both have grown in popularity, with many employers using them to enhance the skills, knowledge and performance of their people around specific skills and goals.
We have decades of experience across our knowledgeable Coaching and Mentoring team. Let our experts help you reach your true potential through our courses and coaching services.
ILM Level 5 Effective Coaching and Mentoring
Taking part in this training course will expose you to new insights, tools, and approaches made to develop your capability and confidence.
With this course, you will:
- Learn to use our coaching style in a range of situations, as well as in one-on-one coaching or mentoring sessions with clients and colleagues.
- Accredit and enhance your coaching and mentoring skills.
- Build a toolkit of practical, pragmatic tools and resources to use in your coaching or mentoring relationships.
Coaching as a Style of Leadership CoursesThese courses are made up of creative, practical and pragmatic resources to give managers the ability to use a coaching style of leadership in the workplace. What are the outcomes?
- Managers will be able to lead in new and improved ways.
- Managers will build a toolkit of practical and pragmatic tools. and resources to use when coaching workplace.
- The courses will develop and embed a coaching and mentoring culture within the workplace.
1:1 Executive and Business Coaching
Our team of qualified and experienced coaches use a combination of observation, questioning, listening and feedback to create a conversation that’s rich in insight and learning.
Benefits of our 1:1 coaching
- The coachee will experience a greater focus and attention that enables them to develop a greater awareness and appreciation of their own circumstances.
- Coachees will create new ways and behaviours to resolve issues, produce better results and generally achieve their goals more easily.
- Coachees will develop action plans for achieving their goals and removing barriers to success.
- Highly flexible to meet the needs of busy managers.
- Coaching is focused on the the client’s agenda.
CPD and Coaching and Mentoring Supervision
Our knowledgeable team has significant experience providing CPD on the latest thinking. They’re supervisors for coaches across the public, private and not for profit sectors.
We can help you:
- Keep your skills at the forefront as a coach or mentor.
- Continually develop skills and keep up to date with latest thinking.
- Ensure your CPD is up to date.
Not sure where to start?
Our friendly experts are here to help. Click below to get in touch with us with any questions, or let us know what sort of learning and training your organisation is interested in right now. We’ll be sure to get back to you shortly.