We pride ourselves on the high quality of our work and our people – but if something has concerned you, we want to know about it.
We’ll handle your complaint with care and look to make things right. Please read through our complaints policy below.
At Aspire Development, we’re committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients.
When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint against a member of the Aspire Development team, or about the nature or progress of our work, please contact your Account Manager at Aspire in the first instance, or write to us at:
Aspire Development UK Ltd
85 Great Portland Street
Your Key Account Manager will deal with your complaint personally in accordance with our procedure below. (If your complaint is with your Key Account Manager, please go straight to step 7.)
1. Your Key Account Manager will acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours, either face-to-face, by telephone or by email. They will follow this up in writing to you within 24 hours, attaching a copy of these Complaint Procedures.
2. The Key Account Manager will investigate your complaint. This will normally involve discussing the nature and severity of the complaint, reviewing the facts of the matter, and finding the root cause or fault.
3. The Key Account Manager will discuss and hopefully resolve the complaint with you, the client. They will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three days of the compliant being resolved, The Key Account Manager will write to the client to confirm what took place and any solutions they have agreed with you.
5. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for the Managing Director Alison Wheatly (or someone unconnected with the matter at Aspire), or for an independent HR Consultant to review the matter and act in mediation until the matter is completely resolved.
6. We will write to you within 2 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming how we will take your complaint forward to resolution.
7. If your complaint is about your Key Account Manager, or the work that your Key Account Manager has done, then we will arrange for the Managing Director Alison Wheatly (or someone unconnected with the matter at Aspire), or for an independent HR Consultant to review the matter and act in mediation until the matter is completely resolved.
Service recovery – Our promise
We will do everything we can to deal with your complaint in a fair, responsive and supportive way, and re-establish our business partnership.
We take any complaints seriously, so if we’ve made a mistake, we will put it right without question, and if we’ve failed to do something that we’ve promised, we’ll get it done.
We abide by all statutory UK business laws and codes of conduct, and we have an internal grievance and disciplinary policy and procedure for dealing with any consultant, staff member or Director at Aspire who breaks them. Our Grievance and Disciplinary Policy is available to all clients upon request, and is covered in our business terms and conditions letter.
*If the Apprentice/Employer is dissatisfied with the processing of their complaint, or the response received, the Apprentice/Employer has the right to escalate the complaint to the Education and Skills Funding Agency via its apprenticeship helpline on 0800 015 0400 or 0247 682 6482, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspire Development UK Ltd
*Applicable to apprenticeship employers and learners only