Smart Online Management Courses
Our Short and Smart courses are full of creative, practical and pragmatic resources for managers to refresh their knowledge or develop new skills.
The management courses are available 24/7, meaning managers can access what they need whenever they need it.
How our Short and Smart course benefits you
- Short learning sessions packed with value – perfect for busy managers.
- Learning at a time to suit the manager with flexible access.
- Managers will be equipped to apply their learning immediately in their role with practical tools and templates.
- Complements internal development – i.e. Sessions work well with follow-up action learning sets.
- Available as SCORM files, so you can have access to the Short and Smart Online Management Course on your organisation’s Learning Management System. Contact us for a custom quote.
Our Short and Smart Online Management Course consists of 10 eLearning tutorials – including knowledge assessments, templates to download and use, and brief learning summaries.
The essential manager development topics you’ll cover are:
- Adapting Your Leadership Style
- Building High-Performing Teams
- Coaching with GROW
- Delegating Work
- Giving Feedback
- Leading Through Change
- Managing Performance
- Prioritising Your Work
- Stakeholder Management
"I wanted to feedback the flexibility of yourself and colleagues at Aspire to enable us to deliver the leadership programmes through a MS Teams approach and to thank you for your adaptability in the actual content of the programme. I would like to acknowledge the positive way in which you have been able to run the sessions and enable the learners to continue to participate and develop."
– Director of HR & OD, Spectrum Community Health CIC
"We’re really impressed with Aspire, they have supported NELA with developing a coaching culture across the North East. Aspire were appointed for their experience and expertise in coaching and mentoring to deliver ILM Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring, Coaching Fundamentals, Coaching for Performance and Coach Supervision. "
– Director, NHS North East Leadership Academy
"We feel we work in partnership with Aspire in all areas of work. They are flexible, responsive, supportive and can be relied on to do a great job for Solent as an organisation and for the individual delegates."
– Associate Director, People and OD, Solent NHS Trust
"We have worked with Aspire on numerous occasions, and the apprenticeship programmes deliver significant returns on investment."
– Head of Training and Development, Wincanton